Are you our new Sr. Strategy & Business Developer?
THIS IS US
At Deepinsight we aspire to change the world for the better through the use of mathematics and code. Our mission is to take advantage of the unused potential in today’s health data through mathematics and code to create better health services. This will directly result in higher quality patient care, more efficient hospital operations and facilitate further research on the use of data in the healthcare sector.
We are an ambitious, highly skilled and curious group of 27 people, who are motivated by and believe in building data-driven products that will completely alter the way healthcare works today. Together we are on a journey of making data-driven healthcare a reality, by learning, inspiring and challenging each other every single day and have built a safe work environment where “Deeps” can thrive and be happy nerds. We are part of Kernel, a big Norwegian e-health and technology group. Kernel is our long-term strategic investor, and we actively collaborate with Norway’s largest electronic health record service provider for hospitals, DIPS AS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Perform extensive market research, map out big picture trends, and successively build an understanding of where the global data and analytics healthcare market is heading. Bring the bird perspective into the discussions with the founders in order to set the overall direction of the company
- Actively reach out to, and build partnerships with, companies around the entire globe
- Discuss findings and share knowledge with other functions in the company such as user researchers and product managers, in order to make sure that we build products that not only customers love, but that are also part of a coherent strategy with the potential to scale outside of Norwegian borders
- Develop concepts for existing and new clients where data and artificial intelligence is at the core
- As a leader figure in the company, contribute to mobilizing the extraordinary talent that our mathematicians and engineers possess
- Contribute to scaling and growing Deepinsight into one of the leading data and AI companies within the healthcare space. You will be working closely with the founders of the company to achieve this
WHO ARE YOU?
- You feel inspired by our mission and values and are motivated to build and scale a data and AI company
- You display high-level leadership behaviour: you take responsibility, enjoy mentoring and guiding others, are self-driven and take initiative
- You have solid problem solving and analytical skills, and are able to see the big picture
- You love to learn
- You are a communications enabler, getting information that helps drive decision making
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and understand that your responsibilities will vary and change as the company grows
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Purpose: The opportunity to join and shape a purpose-driven company aiming to truly make a difference in healthcare. Here you will take on the challenges that lie ahead in scaling and building a technology company together with other talents, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- Work culture: A culture that fosters continuous learning, curiosity and transparency. We have a flat hierarchy, where everyone's opinion is valued. We enjoy spending time together both for sharing knowledge and social experiences. Our ENPS (Employer Net Promoter Score) is double the industry standard (Q1, 2022) which we are very happy and proud of!
- Hybrid and flexible: Our belief is that culture and great work emerge from real connections, and that face-to-face time is an important part of that. That’s why we wish for our employees to spend at least a few days per week at the office. We offer flexible work hours and flexibility on office days versus home office days, giving room for the employee to adapt to what works best for them.
- Salary and benefits: We are a well funded start-up company and can offer a competitive salary range. We also offer private health insurance, paid mobile telephone subscription, and have monthly social activities together.
- Ownership: Every employee is a part of our success, that's why everyone can participate in our employee shareholder programme and have the opportunity for stock options.
We are located in Karl Johans gate, but by Feb 1st we are moving into our new, cool and modern office space in Rådhusgata, close to Aker Brygge. A space where all Deeps can feel comfortable, have fun and build great products and relationships.