As part of our quest to free data from legacy healthcare systems and bring it into real-life applications that provide value to users, we seek a Sr. Strategy & Business Developer to spearhead our business development and overall strategy.
Deepinsight is a rapidly growing data and analytics company within the healthcare sector that was founded with a clear mission; to use mathematics and code to do good for society. Over the past years, we have been building data and AI platforms, as well as end-to-end machine learning systems, for clients in various industries. This year we decided to stop building these products for others and instead start building products of our own. To achieve this, we are partnering with Norway’s largest EHR (Electronic Health Record) provider for hospitals, DIPS AS, and bringing on Kernel AS as an investor to fund our product development. Tremendous amounts of data in healthcare systems sit unused and have been doing so for too long. Going forward, we want to tap into the value from this data and start delivering on our purpose. This, while maintaining the highest standards when it comes to privacy and security of the data.
What will you do?
- Perform extensive market research, map out big picture trends, and successively build an understanding of where the global data and analytics healthcare market is heading. Bring the bird perspective into the discussions with the founders in order to set the overall direction of the company
- Actively reach out to, and build partnerships with, companies around the entire globe
- Discuss findings and share knowledge with other functions in the company such as user researchers and product managers, in order to make sure that we build products that not only customers love, but that are also part of a coherent strategy with the potential to scale outside of Norwegian borders
- Develop concepts for existing and new clients where data and artificial intelligence is at the core
- As a leader figure in the company, contribute to mobilizing the extraordinary talent that our mathematicians and engineers possess
- Contribute to scaling and growing Deepinsight into one of the leading data and AI companies within the healthcare space. You will be working closely with the founders of the company to achieve this
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join and shape a purpose-driven company aiming to truly make a difference in healthcare
- A culture that fosters continuous learning, curiosity and transparency.
- Given the challenges that lie ahead in scaling and building a technology company, plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- Working with other Deeps who take pride in their craft, but also have a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- A chance to work with top engineers, data scientists, user researchers, strategists and product managers
- A competitive salary, private health insurance and paid mobile telephone subscription
- A chance to buy shares through our employee shareholder programme
- Flexible work hours and a culture that values work-life balance
Who are you?
- You feel inspired by our mission and values and are motivated to build and scale a data and AI company
- You display high-level leadership behaviour: you take responsibility, enjoy mentoring and guiding others, are self-driven and take initiative
- You have solid problem solving and analytical skills, and are able to see the big picture
- You love to learn
- You are a communications enabler, getting information that helps drive decision making
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and understand that your responsibilities will vary and change as the company grows
A point on diversification
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve complex problems. We explicitly seek people who bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences into the position. Please be prepared to share how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our company.
Who are we?
At Deepinsight we believe in tackling problems that matter. We believe in building data driven products that will completely alter the way healthcare works today, and we take pride in our craft while doing so. We believe in building a safe work environment where Deeps can thrive and be happy. Deeps first is our mantra. It is people that build great products, and it is people that build great companies. Together we are on a journey of learning. No one is perfect, and we try to inspire and challenge each other every single day.
If you think that this position sounds interesting and that becoming a Deep is something that you believe would be right for you, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re looking forward to hearing from you