Are you our new Principal Software Engineer?
Do you want to take a key role in building up a tech stack that gives health care professionals user-friendly, intelligent and secure applications? If you are a skilled engineer who can work hands-on with development, work with software architecture and design, and have the potential and interest of mentoring your team mates - we want you on board!
THIS IS US
At Deepinsight we aspire to change the world for the better through the use of mathematics and code. Our mission is to take advantage of the unused potential in today’s health data through mathematics and code to create better health services. This will directly result in higher quality patient care, more efficient hospital operations and facilitate further research on the use of data in the healthcare sector.
We are an ambitious, highly skilled and curious group of 27 people, who are motivated by and believe in building data-driven products that will completely alter the way healthcare works today. Together we are on a journey of making data-driven healthcare a reality, by learning, inspiring and challenging each other every single day and have built a safe work environment where “Deeps” can thrive and be happy nerds. We are part of Kernel, a big Norwegian e-health and technology group. Kernel is our long-term strategic investor, and we actively collaborate with Norway’s largest electronic health record service provider for hospitals, DIPS AS.
You will join a solid and established team of engineers, data scientists and product managers in an exciting period where we are starting to scale-up and develop our modern tech stack. Here you will play a key part of making sure we make the right technical choices and have good processes. You will build and maintain systems in a highly secured environment with healthcare data, and collaborate with our data scientists on data and machine learning pipelines.
WE HOPE YOU
- Feel inspired by our mission and values, are motivated to build and scale a data and AI company and are committed to our joint cause.
- Have solid backend programming experience with different languages and a willingness to learn other languages when required
- Have the ability to design systems and architecture that are highly scalable, reliable and secure
- Have experience with data models and data pipelines
- Have the soft skills to mentor others on a technical level
- Have understanding of cloud platforms and technologies like Kubernetes
- Care for privacy and security
We appreciate a technology-agnostic approach to engineering. Experience from a SaaS product company is considered a plus, and managing and driving technical processes, including scrum methodology and sprint planning, is also considered beneficial experience for this role.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Purpose: The opportunity to join and shape a purpose-driven company aiming to truly make a difference in healthcare. Here you will take on the challenges that lie ahead in scaling and building a technology company together with other talents, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- Work culture: A culture that fosters continuous learning, curiosity and transparency. We have a flat hierarchy, where everyone's opinion is valued. We enjoy spending time together both for sharing knowledge and social experiences. Our ENPS (Employer Net Promoter Score) is double the industry standard (Q1, 2022) which we are very happy and proud of!
- Hybrid and flexible: Our belief is that culture and great work emerge from real connections, and that face-to-face time is an important part of that. That’s why we wish for our employees to spend at least a few days per week at the office. We offer flexible work hours and flexibility on office days versus home office days, giving room for the employee to adapt to what works best for them.
- Salary and benefits: We are a well funded start-up company and can offer a competitive salary range. We also offer private health insurance, paid mobile telephone subscription, and have monthly social activities together.
- Ownership: Every employee is a part of our success, that's why everyone can participate in our employee shareholder programme and have the opportunity for stock options.
We are located in Karl Johans gate, but by Feb 1st we are moving into our new, cool and modern office space in Rådhusgata, close to Aker Brygge. A space where all Deeps can feel comfortable, have fun and build great products and relationships.