Deepinsight is a rapidly growing data and analytics company within the healthcare sector that was founded with a clear mission; to use mathematics and code to do good for society. Over the past years, we have been building data and AI platforms, as well as end-to-end machine learning systems, for clients in various industries. This year we decided to stop building these products for others and instead start building products of our own. To achieve this, we are partnering with Norway’s largest EHR (Electronic Health Record) provider for hospitals, DIPS AS, and bringing on Kernel AS as an investor to fund our product development. Tremendous amounts of data in healthcare systems sit unused and have been doing so for too long. Going forward, we want to tap into the value from this data and start delivering on our purpose. This, while maintaining the highest standards when it comes to privacy and security of the data.
Who are you?
We are looking for people inspired by our mission to help the healthcare industry find value in its data, and that want to join us build and scale a data and AI company.
If you want to work with us, but don’t see a role that fits, we want to hear from you! Please upload your CV, a summary of yourself, and maybe a word or two about why you want to join us!
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join and shape a purpose-driven company aiming to truly make a difference in healthcare
- A culture that fosters continuous learning, curiosity and transparency.
- Given the challenges that lie ahead in scaling and building a technology company, plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- Working with other Deeps who take pride in their craft, but also have a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- A chance to work with top engineers, data scientists, user researchers, strategists and product managers
- A competitive salary, private health insurance and paid mobile telephone subscription
- A chance to buy shares through our employee shareholder programme
- Flexible work hours and a culture that values work-life balance