We are a purpose-driven group of people on a mission to change the lives of people for the better by building math-fueled software products that users love. We shoot for the stars and have partnered up with the finest companies and investors in the industry to reach our ambitious goals. We have an active collaboration with Norway’s largest Electronic Health Record (EHR) service provider for hospitals, DIPS AS, and we have brought on Kernel AS as our long term strategic investor. This unique triangle of players sets the stage for one of the most thrilling startup adventures in the intersection of healthcare, data and technology in Europe. Are you the Strategy & Business Developer that will be joining our adventure?
What will you do?
- Perform extensive market research, map out big picture trends, and successively build an understanding of where the global data and analytics healthcare market is heading. Bring the bird perspective into the discussions with the founders in order to set the overall direction of the company
- Actively reach out to, and build partnerships with, companies around the entire globe
- Discuss findings and share knowledge with other functions in the company such as user researchers and product managers, in order to make sure that we build products that not only customers love, but that are also part of a coherent strategy with the potential to scale outside of Norwegian borders
- Develop concepts for existing and new clients where data and artificial intelligence is at the core
- As a leader figure in the company, contribute to mobilizing the extraordinary talent that our mathematicians and engineers possess
- Contribute to scaling and growing Deepinsight into one of the leading data and AI companies within the healthcare space. You will be working closely with the founders of the company to achieve this
Who are you?
- You feel inspired by our mission and values and are motivated to build and scale a data and AI company
- You display high-level leadership behaviour: you take responsibility, enjoy mentoring and guiding others, are self-driven and take initiative
- You have solid problem solving and analytical skills, and are able to see the big picture
- You love to learn
- You are a communications enabler, getting information that helps drive decision making
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and understand that your responsibilities will vary and change as the company grows
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join and shape a purpose-driven company aiming to truly make a difference in healthcare
- A culture that fosters continuous learning, curiosity and transparency. We have a flat hierarchy, and everyone gets a say when we make decisions
- Given the challenges that lie ahead in scaling and building a technology company, plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- Working with other Deeps who take pride in their craft and have a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- A chance to work with top engineers, data scientists, user researchers and the rest of the product team
- A competitive salary, private health insurance and paid mobile telephone subscription
- Participation in our employee shareholder programme
- Flexible work hours and a culture that values work-life balance
Who are the Deeps?
The Deeps are purpose-driven, ambitious, curious, and motivated by our mission of using math for good. We believe our yearning for learning will be a key success factor in finding and solving attractive problems with high impact on the world. We have an inclusive and accepting culture where openness and transparency are key, and where there is room for everyone to be themselves. We openly share our difficulties, struggles and failures, and have regular sessions where we come together as a group to talk about and learn from them. We encourage Deeps to have strong opinions, but we also encourage Deeps to hold them weakly: Stick hard for something that you really believe in, but be humble and mature enough to change opinions when contrary evidence is put to light or when the reality around you changes.
If you believe that Deepinsight sounds like a good match to you, we would love to get in touch. We are still an early phase startup on a growth journey within healthcare, so come on, join the ride, and be part of shaping things from the start!