Deepinsight is a rapidly growing data and analytics company within the healthcare sector that was founded with a clear mission: to use mathematics and code to do good for society. Over the past years, we have been building data and AI platforms, as well as end-to-end machine learning systems, for clients in various industries. In 2021, we decided to stop building these products for others and instead started building products of our own. Tremendous amounts of data in healthcare systems sit unused and have been that way for too long. Going forward, we want to tap into the value of this data and start delivering on our purpose, while maintaining the highest standards when it comes to privacy and security of the data.
We have an active collaboration with Norway’s largest Electronic Health Record (EHR) service provider for hospitals, DIPS AS, and we have brought on Kernel AS as our long term strategic investor. This unique triangle of players sets the stage for one of the most thrilling startup adventures in the intersection of healthcare, data and technology in Europe.
Would you like to join the adventure and make a real difference in the Norwegian healthcare industry? We hope to talk to you soon!
Who are we looking for?
We are always thrilled to work with people inspired by our mission to help the healthcare industry find value in its data, and who want to join us to build and scale a data and AI product company.
If you want to work with us but don’t find a suitable role on our career page, we would still be more than happy to hear from you! Please upload your CV, a summary of yourself, and maybe a word or two about why you want to join us, and we will take it from there.
Benefits for you
- The opportunity to join and shape a purpose-driven company aiming to truly make a difference in healthcare
- A culture that fosters continuous learning, curiosity and transparency. We have a flat hierarchy, and everyone gets a say when we make decisions. Just to give an example, our ENPS (Employer Net Promoter Score) is double the industry standard (Q1, 2022) which we are very happy and proud of!
- Given the challenges that lie ahead in scaling and building a technology company, we can provide plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- Working with other Deeps who take pride in their craft, but also have a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- A chance to work with top engineers, data scientists, user researchers, strategists, and product managers
- A competitive salary, private health insurance and paid mobile telephone subscription
- A chance to buy shares through our employee shareholder programme
- Flexible work hours and a culture that values work-life balance